Houston, Texas (March 19, 2018) — XtraLight LED Lighting Solutions today announced the release of the Slim Architectural Strip (SAS), a fresh new take on architectural lighting. Designed with the architectural specifier in mind, the Slim Architectural Strip takes everything that represents style and performance and packages it into their smallest linear profile luminaire yet.
“The Slim Architectural Strip is a high performing, prime alternative to similar fixtures from conglomerate manufacturers in the market,” says Jerry Caroom, CEO at XtraLight. “Not only is it backed by our 10-year warranty, it’s manufactured here in the United States.”
XtraLight’s new Slim Architectural Strip luminaire is a specification grade LED strip that’s ideal for offices, conference rooms, retail, educational buildings and hospitality spaces. With expanded optical and finish options, the SAS can be customized to fit any existing architecture.
- Small profile body (2.6” high) with no visible hardware or mounting holes.
- Energy-efficient LED continuous row or individual with efficiency of up to 135 lm/w.
- Models ranging from 1,500L (9 Watts) to 14,000L (106 Watts).
- Operating temperature: 35°C (95°F) Max
- Housing is 22 gauge CRS available in 2, 4 or 8 ft. models.
- Expanded options of lenses, lens inserts and color finishes.
- Best in class LEDs with 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K CCT (min 80 CRI).
- Emergency battery back-up and energy-saving occupancy sensors are available, factory installed.
- Backed by a 10 year warranty.
Pricing & Availability
For pricing and product availability please contact customer service at 1-800-678-6960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional product specifications please visit: http://www.xtralight.com/products/sas-led/