'2019 Alpha Romeo Guiletta TCR'
All the way from our factory to the race-track, XtraLight has dedicated the past 35 years to making a difference. Now in 2019, it's about going fast, Risi Competizione Alfa Romeo fast.
"Walker passing Volkswagen's David Parel"
We are proud to announce our newest partnership with 'Risi Competizione' and Ferrari of Houston. Their Alfa Romeo Guiletta TCR race-car boasts a 1742cc 4-cylinder engine, producing over 330 horse-power, 420 newton-meters of torque, and the ability to turn heads anywhere it goes. It is scheduled to compete in the 'SRO Motorsports TCR America Series Cup', and will be driven by Ferrari Challenge driver James Walker.
Walker, with twenty-two years of experience is well renown as a veteran driver. Having obtained multiple wins including first-place at the UK Formula Ford Championship in 2003, he has been named 'National Racing Driver of the Year' at the annual Auto-sports Awards, and 'Rising Star' status by the British Racing Drivers Club.
"Twenty-two years of racing galvanizes the importance of surrounding yourself with the best people and best equipment, Risi does both beyond compare. Our two successful years together in Ferrari Challenge will serve as a fantastic platform to launch into TCR." - James Walker
In 2018, the TCR class became the newest addition to the America Series Cup Championship. The new championship gloats eight-races, each more difficult than the next, and spread sparsely throughout the United States.
- March 1st-3rd - Circuit of the Americas: Blancpain GT World Challenge.
- March 8th-10th - Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg.
- April 26th-28th - Virginia International Raceway: Blancpain GT World Challenge.
- June 7th-9th - Sonoma Raceway: Blancpain GT World Challenge.
- July 12th-14th - Portland International Raceway: Blancpain GT World Challenge.
- August 30th- 1st - Watkins Glen International: Blancpain GT World Challenge.
- September 20th-22nd - Road America: Blancpain GT World Challenge.
- October 18th-20th - Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
"The Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg - March 8th-10th, 2019."